Open-for-all dialogue with Norwegian Gisle Daus, General Manager of Steinway Piano Gallery in Oslo, introducing the S&S brand, their tradition, innovation and the artists. An online tour through the gallery, followed by a Q&A session.
Moderated by Dragoș Cantea. Topics to be covered in the dialogue:
- What makes a Steinway piano so great?
- Piano building – costs, duration, maintenance, location, materials
- What is the market of a piano store?
- What business approach does a dealer have?
- Innovation – where is the instrument heading and how did technology influence the industry?
The session is made possible through the support of our partners: Royal Norwegian Embassy in Bucharest, The Norwegian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce, Steinway Piano Gallery Oslo,, „George Enescu” National University of Arts in Iași