Open-for-all panel together with Anna Ranczakowska, head of the Act-in-Art network of Nordic & Baltic Countries in Talinn and Eline Melgalvis, cultural advisor at Dextra Foundation of DNB Sparebankstiftelsen in Oslo.
Moderated by Dragoș Cantea. Topics covered by the panel, followed by a Q&A session:
- Cultural entrepreneurship in the Nordic Countries – why is there a different approach?
- Art Universities in Europe – approach towards entrepreneurship
- When do business and culture meet?
- The business education of musicians & the cultural education of business people
- Value chains and the educational quality of a music festival.
The session is made possible through the support of our partners: Royal Norwegian Embassy in Bucharest, The Norwegian-Romanian Chamber of Commerce, Act-in-art, Dextra, Sparebankstiftelsen, „George Enescu” National University of Arts in Iași.